If adoption isn’t an option, a great way to help a shelter is through donations. Orange County Animal Services appreciates any and all community support and donations help save lives!
There are many ways to give:
- Donate to Orange County Animal Services via cash or check*
- Donate to Orange County Animal Services through Paypal*
- Donate an item from OCAS’s Amazon Wishlist
- Donate gently unused blankets, towels and sheets
- Donate unopened treats and canned/dry cat and dog food
- Donate newspapers
- Donate a Kuranda Shelter Bed to help dogs feel more comfortable during their stay at the shelter
- Volunteer your time
Donations of supplies/items can be dropped off at anytime the shelter is open to the public. Animal Services sincerely thanks all donors!